HVAC Project Manager/Estimator
at Randstad in GTA
Project Manager / Estimator – Local Toronto Mechanical Contractor (#25637)
WE REPRESENT SOME OF CANADA’S LARGEST CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING GROUPS IN 2012!!!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN TORONTO & THE GTA
Are you an experienced Mechanical Co-coordinator / PM that wants to get more involved on projects from start to finish and have the ability to get involved on the estimating / pricing o f the project? Do you feel that your current employer is not capitalizing on your full potential?
My client specializes in new construction & retrofit mechanical installations. They install and maintain heating, plumbing, ventilation and cooling systems in a wide variety of ICI buildings throughout the GTA. This mechanical construction focused group is looking for an intermediate and senior level Mechanical Project Co-coordinator that have estimating exposure and is not only looking for a challenge but can hit the ground running with a professional team & top projects on the go! Full benefits and ?the right package? are available for the right experience.
Some of the responsibilities are below:
- The primary duties of the Intermediate and Senior Mechanical Project Co-coordinator include co-ordination of mechanical aspects of commercial projects.
- Performs routine mechanical assignments requiring application of standard techniques and procedures.
- Write/edits mechanical specifications and selects mechanical systems and devices.
- Responsible for preparation of construction documents for HVAC and plumbing design of buildings including drawings, specifications and reports.
- Works independently as project manager on small projects and assists Senior Engineers on larger projects.
- Will utilize engineering software to develop HVAC loads, energy analysis, and mechanical equipment selections.
6-8+ years of related experience in mechanical systems (HVAC or plumbing) and design of buildings
Experience in commercial projects such as retail and hospitality
Direct previous experience in mechanical construction
Exposure to mechanical estimating and has the drive incorporate this into their everyday role in addition to their PM abilities.
PLEASE INCLUDE A PROJECT LIST
Please send your resume and project list to David Hough: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 416-644-1078 ×202 or fax 416 646 0631
David Hough | Senior Recruitment Advisor – Construction | David.Hough@randstad.ca
200 Yorkland Blvd. Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M2J 5C1
T 416.482.8002 ×202 | F 416.646.0631
Project Management (Must Have)
Estimating (Must Have)
Recent jobs at Randstad